Effective Date: April 30, 2021
Last Updated Date: March 31, 2021
We’ve included annotations in the boxes below to emphasize certain portions of our terms and help guide you as you read them. The annotations aren’t summaries, so please take the time to read everything!
This page describes the general terms that apply to your use of any of our services. By using our services, you agree to these terms on top of any other terms that apply to a specific service you are using (like Anzili, for example). If you use our services on behalf of your company, your company agrees to them too.
By signing up for an Anzili Shop and/or by using any Anzili Services (as defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following Shipping Terms (the “Shipping Terms”).
As used in these Provision of Services Terms, (” Paytree,” “we,” “our” or “us” “Anzili”) means the applicable Paytree Group Limited service (as defined in the terms of service).
The services offered by Anzili under the Shipping Terms include various means to enable persons or enterprises (“you”, “Anzili shop owner”, “recipient” or the “Customer”) who use delivery (“shipping”) services to certain destinations (“Services”) for delivery of products purchased from your Anzili shop. Any such services offered by Anzili are referred to in these Shipping Terms as the “Shipping Terms”.
You can review the current version of the Shipping Terms at any time at https://www.anzili.com/shipping-terms. Anzili reserves the right to update and change the Shipping Terms by posting updates and changes to the Anzili website. You are advised to check the Shipping Terms from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Anzili Services and your Anzili shop.
1. Account Terms
These Shipping Terms (these “Shipping Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and Anzili. In order to use the Anzili Platform and Delivery Services you must agree to these Shipping Terms. By using the Anzili Platform and Delivery Services, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Shipping Terms, and any future amendments and additions to these Shipping Terms as provided herein.
2. Change of Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Shipping Terms at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of these Shipping Terms on the Platform. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Shipping Terms. Continued use of the Platform or any Delivery Service after any such changes will constitute your consent to such changes.
3. Right to Terminate
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your Anzili account, and delivery services, without notice, for any reason. You agree that Anzili will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Platform and delivery services as a result of any violation of these Shipping Terms.
4. Your Obligations
- Cooperate with Anzili in all matters relating to the Delivery services and provide such materials and/or information as may be required by Anzili for the purposes of carrying out the Delivery services in a timely manner and ensure that such materials or information are complete and accurate;
- Respond promptly to Anzili’s requests to provide direction, information, approvals, authorizations or decisions that are reasonably necessary for Anzili to carry out the Delivery services in accordance with the requirements of these Shipping Terms; and
- Obtain and maintain all necessary licenses and consents and comply with all applicable laws in relation to Anzili’s delivery services before the date on which the Delivery services are to commence.
5. Your Insurance Claims
- Any claims for Product missing or damaged as a result of Services shall be processed in accordance with the insurance coverage described in this Section 9 (“Claims”).
- Claims must be submitted in writing within 10 business days from the time of delivery or the claim will be deemed waived.
- All Claims must include the order or tracking number, pickup date, description and/or photo of product missing or damaged, and the documented replacement dollar value (USD) of the item(s).
- Anzili will not be liable for any concealed damages, you are responsible for properly packing and sealing items, and we do not inspect the viability of such packaging prior to accepting goods at pickup.
- An order collection signature and/or OTP code from the Anzili system shall be provided by you, as proof of collection of goods by an Anzili agent
- A delivery signature, OTP code from the Anzili system or photo documentation will be considered prima facie evidence that the shipment and all of its contents were delivered intact and undamaged.
- In no instance shall Anzili be liable for Claims exceeding $500 per delivery.
- Claims for damages to goods that do not meet all other Anzili Shipping Terms of Carriage and the Anzili shipping policy will not be considered valid claims.
You agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold Anzili, its licensors and their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of these Shipping Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein; (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, including Couriers, or (c) your use or misuse of the Anzili Platform or delivery service.
7. Payment, Pricing and Promotions
Any Fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, unless a prior invoicing arrangement has been made with Anzili. All payments must be made via (a) check (which must be received by Anzili no later than the due date specified in the invoice), (b) wire transfer, (c) automated clearing house (ACH) transfer, (d) a valid credit card on file with Anzili, (e) may be debited from your Anzili account by Anzili, or (f) mobile money payment to authorized Anzili payment details. Payments are to be made in US dollars or equivalent currency of the country of residence at the days exchange rate to the USD. Customer will pay a late fee of 2.0% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is lower, on any overdue amounts. Anzili reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing and the pricing information published on the website may not reflect the prevailing pricing. Anzili may make promotional offers in effect to delivery rates to some or all of its customers. Unless offered to you, these promotional offers will not change your existing delivery rates or contract. Anzili may change its Fees at any time for any reason.
8. Shipping Terms of Carriage
You further agree to the following “Shipping Terms of Carriage” for all Anzili Services provided. These Shipping Terms of Carriage apply to Anzili, its Couriers, employees, and contractors.
- PACKAGE SIZE AND WEIGHT – Our pricing estimates are based on deliveries that are less than 5KG and can fit easily in a standard motorcycle courier box. Packages that require special handling due to their cubic volume, shape, size, or weight over 5KG will require additional coordination and may be subject to additional charges or delivery time.
- PACKAGES NOT PREPARED FOR SHIPPING – A Courier will arrive to pick up your package at a time which may be communicated to you on the platform or by an Anzili agent. If your package is not ready for pickup within 10 minutes of the communication or the Courier arriving (whichever is later), or if your shipment is improperly packaged and the Courier incurs a delay waiting for the package to be properly prepared, your Anzili delivery may need to be rescheduled at the Courier’s sole discretion, or Anzili may elect to charge an additional delivery fee of $2.5 for the next pickup or for adequately repacking for shipping.
- RESTRICTED ITEMS – The following items shall be considered as “Restricted Items” and are not acceptable for shipment by Anzili: firearms; fireworks; tobacco products; flammable or dangerous goods or hazardous materials (such that hazardous shipping papers are required under applicable laws, rules or regulations), money, cash, coins, currency, paper money, endorsed stocks, bonds and cash letters; live humans or animals of any kind; fragile or very expensive or rare items; human corpses and/or cremated remains; used hypodermic needles and syringes or medical waste; packages that require us to obtain a national government or local county license for transportation; packages that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel, or other packages; gaming devices (such as lottery tickets) where prohibited by the law; packages whose carriage is prohibited by law, statute or regulation of the county in which the package may travel; stolen goods; any items which you do not have the right, standing or permissions to ship.
- DRY ICE – Subject to the foregoing, we do accept dry ice shipments and bio-medical materials. Dry ice shipments prepared in accordance with IATA regulations do not require a “Anzili Shop Owner’s Declaration,” and there is no special handling fee for transporting dry ice at this time. However, dry ice must be entered under the “Special Instructions” section of our order form. All dry ice shipments require package marking and labeling.
- BIO HAZARDS – Blood, urine, bodily fluids, and other liquid specimens containing infectious substances, are considered “Dangerous Goods.” Non-infectious blood, urine, bodily fluids, and other liquid specimens must be packed to meet specific applicable laws. Anzili Shop Owners must also comply with all applicable laws governing packing, marking and labeling of shipments of blood and blood-related products regardless of whether they are infectious.
- Any package with an odor or any package that is wet or leaking will NOT be accepted for carriage. If a shipment damages or contaminates any property, the Anzili Shop Owner will be held responsible for and will reimburse Anzili for any and/or all costs, fees and expenses incurred in connection with such damage or contamination.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL – Anzili and its Couriers reserve the right to refuse, hold, or return a package at all times. A package may be refused if:
- the package could potentially cause damage to other packages, equipment, or employees or contractors;
- the package is likely to sustain damage or loss during transit, as solely determined by Anzili or its agents, appointees or Couriers;
- carriage of the package requested may violate these Shipping Terms or those of 3rd party couriers contracted by Anzili;
- carriage of the package may be in violation of any laws; or
- acceptance of the package may place in jeopardy our ability to provide service to another customer.
- COD DELIVERIES – Anzili and its Couriers do not offer Cash on Delivery (“COD”) service under any circumstances. Please do not ask our Couriers to collect cash upon delivery of a package; doing so, is entirely at your own risk and indemnifies Anzili of any liability and may result in termination of your Anzili account.
- CANCELLATIONS – Once a Courier has been dispatched, any cancellation or changes must be made before the Courier arrives at the Pickup Address. If the delivery is cancelled any time after arrival at the Pickup Address, the full charge may apply.
- RE-DELIVERY ATTEMPTS – If the recipient is not available or if the delivery address provided cannot be found at the time of delivery, we will attempt to contact both the recipient and Anzili Shop Owner for instructions. We will not leave a delivery unattended or unacknowledged without the express verbal permission of the recipient. If, after 2 reasonable attempts, the Courier is unable to complete the delivery, we will return the delivery to the Anzili warehouse. Return to Anzili Shop Owner trips, re-routing and any re-delivery attempts will result in additional charges to the recipient.
- WRONG OR RE-ROUTED ADDRESSES – Anzili will attempt to compete delivery to the address provided by the recipient at the time of order submission. It is the recipient’s sole responsibility to provide Anzili with the correct destination address for the intended recipient, and the recipient agrees that Anzili will not be responsible for any losses, damages or other issues caused by delivery to the address provided by the recipient. A delivery OTP code or signature from an adult at the submitted destination address will serve as evidence of the completion of delivery as agreed upon, if requested.
- In the case that the recipient provides Anzili with the wrong destination address, Anzili or its Couriers will attempt to contact the Anzili Shop Owner and recipient to obtain the correct destination address. Additional charges may be incurred for any delays due to incorrect shipping information.
- Re-routing requests placed once a package is in transit will be honored, but may be subject to additional delivery charges, hold fees, or delays.
- REJECTION OF DELIVERY – If the recipient refuses to accept delivery of a package, we will, when feasible, contact the Anzili Shop Owner for instructions on returning or disposing of the package. If the Anzili Shop Owner requests return of the package, the Anzili Shop Owner will incur further charges for the return of the package subject to standard Anzili rates. If a package cannot be delivered to the original recipient, or returned to the original Anzili Shop Owner, the package may be held, transferred or disposed of by Anzili in its sole discretion, with or without notice, and the Anzili Shop Owner agrees to pay any costs incurred in the package hold, transfer, or disposal.
- INSPECTION – We may, but are not obligated to, open and inspect any package or shipment at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- COURTESY QUICK QUOTE – The courtesy rate reflected in the “Quick Quote” provided by us, if shown, may be different than the actual final charges for your delivery. Differences may occur based on actual weight, dimensions, time, distance, and other factors. Consult the applicable Anzili FAQ for details on how shipping charges are calculated and quoted.
9. Customer Insurance Claims
- Any claims for Customer Product missing or damaged as a result of Services shall be processed in accordance with the Customer insurance coverage described in this Section 9 (“Claims”).
- Claims must be submitted in writing by you within 10 business days from the time of delivery or the claim will be deemed waived.
- All Claims must include the order number, collection code, delivery code, pickup date, description and/or photo of product missing or damaged, and the documented replacement dollar value (USD) of the item(s).
- Anzili will not be liable for any concealed damages, as you are responsible for properly packing and sealing items, and we do not inspect the viability of such packaging prior to accepting goods for at pickup.
- A delivery code from Anzili or photo documentation will be considered prima facie evidence that the shipment and all of its contents were delivered intact and undamaged.
- You shall be charged an insurance fee of $50 per delivery which shall, subject to the limitations set forth in this Section 9, allow you to make Claims for missing or damaged goods up to the documented total replacement cost of such goods, but in no instance shall Anzili be liable for Claims exceeding $500 per delivery.
- Claims for damages to goods that do not meet all other Anzili Terms of Carriage will not be considered valid claims.