Join Anzili and help small businesses
start, grow and scale across Africa with the power of multi-channel ecommerce.
Anzili, allows small businesses to create their own independent online shops
We enable them to sell their goods and services, it also helps them get paid instantly into their accounts and deliver their goods. Our platform has a suite of features including marketing, customer engagement, payments, and inventory tools to simplify the process of running an online store for small merchants.
Anzili builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Anzili’s products and services to reach buyers online and in-person, manage their business, and access financing.
Commission Sales Job – Full Job Description
Anzili, allows small businesses to create their independent online shops to enable them to sell their goods and services, it also helps them get paid instantly into their accounts and deliver their goods. Our platform has a suite of features including marketing, customer engagement, payments, and inventory tools to simplify the process of running an online store for small merchants. We succeed when we help grow their businesses.
Because entrepreneurs are at the centre of everything we do, one of your main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of the Anzili platform. In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling Anzili to local businesses across Kenya. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride. You’ll experience all of this in a supportive virtual team environment with the added flexibility of a physical workspace.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients – all organized in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell Anzili subscriptions
- Become an expert in the use of the Anzili platform, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win.
What We’re Looking For in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive – show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can’t wait to show everyone the value of Anzili.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option.
- Prior sales experience
- You must love talking to and helping people
- No fear of the phone
- General computer and email proficiency
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage independently without oversight
Training and Development
- We offer comprehensive initial training with ongoing career development support and opportunities
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close deals
- Gain extensive knowledge on the industry’s leading CRM tool, Hubspot
- Become an expert in eCommerce, payments and logistics and the world of SMEs
- Uncapped sales commission on all plans as follows:
- A sales commission – 35% on each paid-up subscription – increases to 45% if you close five (5) or more subscriptions in a workweek.
- Consequent subscription of 20% – 15% – 10% on second, third and fourth consecutive month paid.
- Bonus for every 100 paid-up subscriptions
- Qualify for a retainer at 250 active subscriptions
- If a business subscribes to the GROW plan at Kes. 1750 per month;
- 1750 x 0.35 = 612.5 (first month). 1750 x 0.2 = 350 (second month). 1750 x 0.15 = 262.5 (third month). 1750 x 0.1 = 175 (fourth month). TOTAL – Kes. 1400
At 100 clients – Kes. 140,000. If you close 2 subscriptions a day – you get to 100 in 2 months.